Choosing a pram, and want to compare the top strollers and prams before buying?
At our Pram Trial Track at the Sydney and Baby Toddler Show last week we put the top prams to the test and listed what buyers thought were the prams best stand out features.
1. iCandy Jogger Peach $1199 – forward and rearward facing seat unit with 3 positions was very appealing to many, and the 4-position adjustable handle height from 95cms to 106cms was also a stand out feature especially with many parents being different heights.
2. Stokke Xplory $1699.95 – the design element of the Stokke Xplory makes this a premium pram. Without a doubt the height of the pram allowing your child to be at your level appealed to many parents as this is the only pram that allows the seat to be at the same height as you.
3. Maclaren Quest Elite $399.95 – the lightest stroller on the market and so easy to fold and handle, if it’s a lightweight stroller you’re after, that’s super easy to fold, this Maclaren Quest Elite won hands down.
4. BabyZen $990 – very innovative in design, the BabyZen has a superb flat fold, making this pram ideal for small boots and storing in small spaces. Many were impressed with the extra features like the solar powered light, making this pram appealing to buyers.
5. Silver Cross Surf $999 – a great pram that comes with all the extras included in the price, including the Babynest for newborns, parasol, rain cover and insect net. The Silver Cross Surf reversible seat that faces backwards and forwards is another feature that ticked all the right boxes.
6. Bugaboo Cameleon 3 $1399 – definitely a pram for impressing with prestige and style. Very lightweight and easy to manouver, the Bugaboo Cameleon has an amazing choice of fabrics and accessories that appealed to many.
7. Mamas & Papas Urbo $749 – light, stylish and easy to move, the Mamas & Papas Urbo impressed with it’s great price, and when combined with a Maxi Cosi Capsule, it’s a complete travel system which was a winning feature.
8. Mothercare Mychoice 3 Wheeler $370 – at such a great price, the 3 wheeler Mothercare Mychoice converts easily between parent to forward facing and is suitable from newborn, eliminating the need for a carrycot – this was appealing to many.