The Silver Cross Surf 2 is a comfortable, convenient and stylish travel system, it includes new features like an adjustable handlebar, a bigger basket and beautiful leatherette bumper bar and handle as well as stylish chrome detailing.
The gorgeous Bamboo lined carrycot is now also included as part of the Surf 2 package along with rain cover, cup holder and footmuff!
The Silver Cross Surf 2’s exceptional handling is perfect for all terrains. Its ground breaking air sprung suspension has been inspired by mountain bike technology, and new, larger air-filled tyres, allow it to glide over any obstacle in its path.
- Suitable from birth all the way up to toddler
- Includes lie flat carrycot
- Converts to a travel system with the addition of a Maxi Cosi car seat and adaptors (sold separately)
- Fully reversible seat unit - forward and parent facing modes
- 3 position seat recline including fully lie flat
- Super light and compact fold
- Air suspension for the perfect ride on all terrains
- Beautiful leatherette and chrome detailed handle
- Fully adjustable handle height, 2 four positions
- New rugged wheels, with puncture free tyres
- New, larger shopping basket
- Lockable swivel front wheels for ultimate manoevrability
Rate this Pram
|Number of wheels||4|
|Front wheel swivels||No|
|Age relevant||0 months|
Since William Wilson wheeled out the first coach-built “perambulator” from his Yorkshire workshop at Silver Cross Street, Leeds, in 1877, generations or parents have given their children a daily look at the world from prams and pushchairs bearing The Silver Cross logo. Today, the name Silver Cross still stands for all those principles that William Wilson would have held dear. There is the uncompromising Silver Cross quality, painstaking craftsmanship and practical design. And while most Silver Cross Prams today bear the modern high-tech trappings over traditional coachwork, they are still the result of an ethic of quality and workmanship. They have a saying at Silver Cross: “There is no secret to making the world's finest prams - Just take 130 years of experience and add the finest materials. The rest is easy.”http://www.silvercross.com.au/
more prams by Silver Cross
Sleepover Elegance Pram
Cameleon Complete Stroller
Phoenix Layback Stroller