The Maclaren Techno XLR Stroller is packed with new features and the perfect stroller from birth up to 20kgs.
The fully-featured Techno XLR stroller includes a raincover, a cosy boot for warmth and a full-coverage, water resistant extendable hood with visor for sun protection, all to keep your child fully covered and cosy wherever you travel! New improved hood tensioner with ‘stay back’ feature and extendable sun visor with easy on-off sun reflective accents for night safety.
The Techno XLR stroller seat has been widened to offer a generously sized padded seat with ergonomic aviator buckle, has 4 recline positions with a one hand recline. The water resistant all-fabric shopping basket has a convenient side zip access (3KG weight limit)
- 7.2 kgs actual weight of stroller frame, seat, and harness only.
- Adjustable/Extendable leg rest
- Flexible footrest
- Baby Capsule Compatible
- Carry Cot Compatible
- Seat position has four multiple-position recline for added comfort.
- Reflective accents increases visibility and ensures safety at night.
- Viewing window on hood to keep an eye on baby.
- Extendable sun visor with sun reflective material
- Height adjustable handle enhanced flexibility and comfort.
- Infant system, a protective head and foot barrier that safely cocoons
- Hood tensioner with ‘stay back’ feature
- Generously sized, water resistant all-fabric shopping basket with convenient side zip access (3KG weight limit)
- Ergonomic aviator buckle & padded seat
- Simple to engage brake system
- Head-hugger with new cosseting design; easier to install, adjust & remove
Rate this Pram
|Number of wheels||4|
|Front wheel swivels||Yes|
|Age relevant||0 months|
Owen Maclaren designed Baby Buggy - the B-01 - in 1965. He also patented this prototype. The blue and white stripes along with aluminium frame became an icon of a vintage style of strollers. Maclaren's design was so good that it is popular and modern even now.
more prams by Maclaren
Techno XLR Stroller
Twin Techno Stroller
Cameleon Complete Stroller
Phoenix Layback Stroller