A long time leader in baby transportation in Europe, Jané (pronounced ja-nay) is taking the Australian market by storm with the new Jané Rider stroller.
The Jané Rider features an innovative patented folding system which automatically retracts the rear wheels when folding, enabling you to fold and unfold the stroller with just one hand, and providing one of the most compact pram folds on the market. The seat unit can be forward facing or rear facing, and it has a unique adjustable rear suspension with a shock absorber, which can be altered to either hard or soft. The quick release wheels have steel ball bearings for additional compactness if required and the inverted 'C' shaped structure means there's no rear axle to kick or avoid, making this stroller extremely comfortable.
Best of all, this pram comes with all the accessories included - a rain cover, foot muff, nappy bag and sun parasol.
- Patented folding action that reduces the folded size by an extra thirty per cent
- Adjustable rear suspension with shock absorber
- Inverted C shaped rear structure, making more room for your feet when pushing baby
- Unfolds easily with just one hand
- Height adjustable (85-110cm)
- Adjustable back rest with multiple recline positions
- Locks closed and free stands when folded
- Anodised aluminium tubular chassis
- Wheels with metal ball bearings to maximize smoothness and manoeuvrability
- Quick release removable rear wheels
Accessories (colour coordinated) inlcude:
- Nappy bag
- Foot muff
- Rain cover
- Sun parasol
Unfolded: 85-110 x 60 x 93cm
Folded: 62 x 60 x 38cm
Weight Chassis: 9.5kg
Total Weight: 11kg
Suitable for newborn + with use of Micro Carrycot, and up to 4 years of age.
Rate this Pram
|Number of wheels
|Front wheel swivels
Jané is distributed in Australia by Brand Style.http://www.brandstyle.com.au/our-brands/jane/
more prams by Jane
Cameleon Complete Stroller
Phoenix Layback Stroller