The Stokke Scoot is a super lightweight stroller,that can be operated fully with one hand. Stokke understands that parents have to multi task, usually with a baby or toddler in one hand, trying to do everything with the other, including fold down a stroller to put in the boot, hop on a bus….. The Stokke Scoot is the ultimate solution.
The Stokke Scoot is easy to push, easy to fold and easy to carry one-handed for your on the go lifestyle. The ideal solution for newborn babies, travel, navigating busy streets, narrow doorways and public transit, the Stokke Scoot does it all with ease.
Scoot lifts your child closer helping you explore together. Stokke Scoot grows with your child, with a 2 way seating position and 4 seating positions you can choose whether your child faces you for bonding interaction and security, or face them out to let them explore the world.
Stokke Scoot Features:
- 2 way rear and front facing seat
- 4 recline to upright positions
- Suitable for café or high chair substitute.
- One handed compact fold
- Height adjustable handle
- Stable foot rest , easy step access for toddlers
- Lightweight & easy to carry
- Superior seat ergonomics for lightweight category
- Extra roomy cargo basket
- Multi functional hood & large shopping basket
- Visor for extra protection from wind and light. Visor can also be folded back or removed by unzipping it from the hood.
- Soft suspension: Easy to stroll on rough and uneven surfaces.
- Lockable swivelling wheels: Swivelling wheels make it easy to maneuver in tight spaces.
- Wheels can also be locked in one direction. Soft material: No risk of puncturing & quick release back wheels and front wheels for more compact folding.
- Single brake solution for both wheels: Unique single action brake without stride restricting crossbar between the wheels
- Water repellant canopy
- Optional opening for ventilation through 30% of the hood to prevent your child overheating
- Opening protected by mosquito net
- When the child is facing forward the ventilated area can be used as a “window” to keep an eye on the child
- Brings the weight of your shopping down to ground level which makes the stroller even more stable.
- Easy accessible from all sides
The Stokke Scoot will be available in Australia end of April early May 2013. For more information click here