Green with envy!
This is one pram you couldn’t miss on the street! The lastest release from Steelcraft – the Agile Twin. You may think that you’re seeing double, but this travel system stroller is compact, weighs 12kg and features a simple one-lift fold. For further versatility and in car use, they’ve coordinated it with the Steelcraft Infant Carrier. The Agile Twin Travel System Stroller – RRP $649, Black available in store approx. end of February and the Forest available in store approx. end March. So look out!
- Lightweight – less than 12kg
- One-lift fold – with the security of Agile Sure Lock. Sure Lock ensures that the frame is safely locked during use, a requirement of the Australian Standards.
- Multi position recline – if your child fails asleep upright, recline the backrest with one-hand squeeze.
- One-link brake – one push and the brake is locked on both wheels
- Travel System – for further versatility out and about or for in car use, add the co-ordinated Steelcraft Infant Carrier (adaptors included, infant carrier available separately)
- Pivotal handle with multiple height positions
- Large extendable sun canopy with removable flap for air circulation
- Soft, padded woven knit fabric seat, shoulder pads and head support
- Peek a boo window with quiet magnet closure
- Front swivel wheels for manoeuvrability, lock in place if travelling over uneven surfaces
- Large basket with easy front zip access
- Auto frame lock and frame carry handle for fuss free transport
- Includes full storm cover
- Suitable for 20kg child in each seat, plus 6kg storage
- Designed to comply with Australian and New Zealand standards AS/NZS2088