Bumbleride has arrived in Australia!
Bumbleride, one of the most progressive stroller brands in the USA, has arrived in Australia!
The Bumbleride strollers, Indie and Indie Twin are multi-functional and can take you from the city to the beach and are also great for light exercise. The Indie and Indie Twin are suitable from new born, and are designed for the active family who want an all-terrain jogger without sacrificing design or function.
The Indie and Indie Twin are ideal for Australian conditions, featuring an oversized canopy and each stroller comes with a free rain cover and pump. Bumbleride are also doing their part to reduce the carbon footprint – the Indie and Indie Twin are made from recycled materials.
The Indie is a very light yet full size pram solution, perfect for the active mother who expects quality and function as well as an attractive design. The Indie scores very high on weight, dimensions (included folded) and capacity compared to other models in its class.
The Bumbleride Indie features include:
- Lightweight aluminum frame– weighs just 9kg
- Capacity up to 20kg
- Large 45-SPF sun canopy
- Large storage compartment/basket
- Adjustable handle height
- Rugged rear suspension system
- 12 inch pneumatic tyres
- Easily adaptable footrest and deeper foot well
- Suits Maxi Cosi Mico capsules. Adaptor available
- FREE rain cover, cup holder and tyre pump included
The Indie Twin has been designed for growing families, easily accommodating twins, or a toddler and a new baby. Multiple seat adjustments help keep each child comfortable while the 12 inch wheels and rear suspension ensure this smart stroller glide over any terrain.
The Bumbleride Indie Twin features include:
- Lightweight aluminum frame – weighs just 15.5kg
- Only 92cm wide
- Capacity up to 40kgs
- Compatible with the Maxi Cosi Mico adaptors for one or two car seats
- Other features as per Indie above
The Indie’s RRP is $699.95 and the Indie Twin RRP is $899.95. For a full list of stockists please visit: www.bumbleride.com.au