Jane Trider Pram – Spanish Style!
The popular Spanish Jane Rider pram has won the hearts of many parents across Australia this year, and hot on the Jane Rider wheels comes it’s latest edition the Jane Trider pram.
The Jane Trider is an all-terrain pushchair with shock absorber that makes for a comfy ride for babies and children whilst being a super comfy push for parents. The Jane Trider’s three large all-terrain wheels make this pram a standout, the pram can adapt to any surface or terrain so parents really do have no limitations as to what they can do with their family. The Jane Trider’s great long length suspension stroke with adjustable shock absorber ensures your baby will always have maximum comfort when out in their pram.
The reversible seat unit of the Jane Trider means that with two easy clicks you change your baby’s point of view. The Jane Trider has been designed with a higher seat unit to lift your child above pollution and car fumes, and also so you can use the JaneTrider as a highchair when you’re out and about.
The Jane Trider has an extremely compact fold even before you remove the wheels, and the lightness of the aluminium chassis make it super easy to manoeuvre the pram, get up and down stairs, and easy to fold and lift into boots of cars.
Jane Trider has a load of great features and comes complete with reversible seat unit, seat liner, chest pads, large hood and shopping basket.
- Height Adjustable, soft touch handlebar (83-108cm)
- Lightweight anodized aluminium tubular chassis
- Reversible and removable seat unit with multi position backrest and footrest. Seat unit is placed higher to lift child above pollution levels.
- Very compact folding, with or without seat unit.
- Three puncture-proof large all-terrain wheels with lockable front swivel wheel
- Unfolds with one hand
- One touch handbrake on adjustable, ergonomic handlebar
- Adjustable rear suspension with shock absorber
The Jane Trider comes in three gorgeous colour ways – Red, Black and Brown.
The Jane Trider pram will certainly impress, especially if you’re after a 3 wheeler all terrain pram.
Jane Trider RRP $1049
See how the Jane Trider Pram works by watching the video below!