You’ve gone through the confusion and chaos of choosing a set of wheels to carry your bub safely and in a manner to which they should become accustomed. But your job is far from over. Now it’s time to super-size…
Like scarves and belts for your favourite outfit (or so HE can understand, tinted windows and cool roof racks on the car) accessories are much more than optional extras – they can be vital for the comfort and easy passage for all. Plus accessory shopping is always the most fun because the pressure’s off, and the big ticket item is bought.
The number of accessories you can buy to pimp your pram is overwhelming – from cup-holders and fluffy inserts to educational toys and a special holder for your smartphone that clips to your pram handle.
Here is some of the stuff you won’t be able to live with out:
• Weather protection – sun and rain covers
• Net insect protection cover
• Tyre pump (for pneumatic tyres)
• Boot cover or footmuff for cold weather
• Newborn padding inserts or sheepskins
• Drink holders
• Pram toys to make baby smarter